- σάπιος, σαπισμένος
- If you leave a bin unattended for a few weeks, the rubbish inside will turn rotten.
- σε κατάσταση αποσύνθεσης
- The floors were damaged and the walls were rotten.
- His mouth stank and his teeth were rotten.
- σκληρός, κακός ή ανήθικος, διεφθαρμένος
- That man is a rotten father.
- This rotten policy will create more injustice in this country.
- κακός, απαίσιος
- Why is the weather always rotten in this city?
- It was a rotten idea to take the boat out today.
- She has the flu and feels rotten.
- πάρα πολύ
- That kid is spoilt rotten.
- The girls fancy him something rotten.
rotten (nl) (rotte, gerot)